Healthinfomap offers a comprehensive cloud-based solution
that provides expertise and technical capabilities around data integration, aggregation and harmonization to overcome non-uniform data, create a 360 degree view of cost of care per patient across the continuum of care, plot against customer-specific revenue cycle requirements and quality metrics and use analytics to develop strategic planning requirements to maximize your most valuable resources for better patient care and value-based outcomes.
Cloud-Based Software-As-A-Service (SaaS):
HealthInfoMap solution is offered on a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model delivered from the cloud and over the web. This model offers a number of distinct benefits:
- You do not need any dedicated hardware to use the HIM platform
- Your staff can access our service from any web browser with an Internet connection
- Ultra-fast and extremely cost-effective implementation
- Unparalleled scalability
- Easy integration with 3rd parties
- Easy collaboration and data sharing across organizations
Implementation Overview And Typical Timeline:
The implementation of a single practice (single EHR) follows the steps below:
- EHR Integration - if this is the first time HIM integrates with the EHR application, this may take 4-8 weeks. Otherwise, this step is skipped.
- HIM Platform Install - 1 hour or less.
- Initial Load - depending on practice size, amount of data stored in EHR database, etc. this may be done overnight or up to a couple of weeks.
- Initial Data Mapping/Initial Reports - time varies depending on the EHR, charting practices and the metrics required, but on average this takes 2-4 hours per report. If multiple practices are on the same EHR the effort diminishes considerably after the 3rd or 4th practice.
- Report Verification - this is an iterative process that typically takes 2-3 calls with the practice during which time more data mappings may be made based on feedback from the practice and best practices of documentation are shared with the practice.
- Go Live - HIM Platform is scheduled to perform incremental updates nightly (other options available); fresh reports are available daily through our online dashboard.
- If there are multiple practices with multiple EHR systems the above process can be staggered or parallelized based on resource availability