For healthcare providers facing an increasing deluge of data and with no way to make sense of it all, Healthinfomap Healthcare Delivery breaks down the technical barriers that prevent decision makers from uncovering treatment and process insights and improving their standard of care.
REFINE BENEFIT DELIVERY WITH EVIDENCE AND PREDICTIVE ANALYSIS
Healthinfomap Healthcare Delivery enables analysts to develop models to track sequences of procedures and clinical data metrics against diagnoses that classify care. Analyze the root causes of readmission and post-surgical complications, and model medical outcomes and associated costs for targeted, preventative interventions. Develop and deploy best practice models across multiple facilities and providers.
We focus on:
- Improving clinical outcomes
- Reducing length of stay and readmissions
- Reducing the number of errors made by physicians, nurses and technicians
- Improving best practices for treating diseases
- Reducing costs and simplifying operations
- Improving throughput in OR, ER, and outpatient clinics
- Improving population health effectiveness
GENERATING BETTER BUSINESS VALUE
With a team of professionals that live at the intersection of the clinical world, the technology world and the business world, HIM team understands how Data & Analytics can generate improved value for your organization.
We can show you how advanced analytics and proven data-driven approach can be a major competitive advantage - but not without the right data. The application of big data and Six Sigma Quality Approach can lead to substantial improvements in the clinical, operational and administrative fields while driving real accountability across the organization.
Five Steps for Quality Improvement:
- Define: Who are the patients, and what do they want? What are the capabilities of the process being measured? What are our objectives?
- Measure: What will improvement look like? On what data will our efforts be measured? Metrics used to define performance in a healthcare organization often include service level, service cost, patient satisfaction, and clinical excellence.
- Analyze: Collect data and analyze using proven tools.
- Improve: Implement modifications to improve the process.
- Control: Monitor performance to maintain improvement.